Location: Amery, Wisconsin
Toll Free: 888-596-6049
Contact Me today!
Erik M. Bergmanis, a Minnesota and Wisconsin Personal Injury and Wrongful Death lawyer, has represented individuals and families who have been injured or lost a loved one as a result of an accident.
Erik received his BS from the University of Minnesota and JD from William Mitchell College of Law. He is admitted to practice in Minnesota, Wisconsin and the Eight Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a member of the Minnesota Associate for Justice, and Minnesota State Bar Association. Erik is also on the panel of arbitrators for the American Arbitration Association. He has previously been named as a Minnesota Super Lawyer.
Erik coaches hockey and enjoys the outdoors at his cabin in Northern Minnesota.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Minnesota, 1990
- Wisconsin, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. – 1990
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.S. – 1985
- Major: Criminology
- Guest Lecturer, Northwestern Health Sciences University
Honors and Awards
- Past Minnesota Super Lawyer
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- American Arbitration Association, Panel of Arbitrators